classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
132 messages Options
1 ... 4567
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Just Purchased

Mike Sullivan.
If you have acces to face book join the Sierra Blanca Uncensored site. You may get alot of info and meet people who already live near you.
Reply | Threaded
|

Mike Sullivan.
In reply to this post by Melissa Hyde
If you purchased land that is past the landfill you are close to my location.
Reply | Threaded
|

Jessica
In reply to this post by Melissa Hyde
Hi! My partner & I bought Unit 308, section 13...we are close to you! Have you toured your property yet?
Reply | Threaded
|

Tracy

HI Jessica!

Not yet but I'm hoping to around August. Welcome!

Tracy Norris

On May 18, 2019 at 9:50 PM "Jessica [via Sierra Blanca TX Land Owners]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi! My partner & I bought Unit 308, section 13...we are close to you! Have you toured your property yet?

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sierrablancatexas.us/Just-Purchased-tp16p430.html
To unsubscribe from Just Purchased, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

JD & Cat
In reply to this post by Administrator
Hello all, my wife and I just purchased 80ac Unit 421 / Sec 10 / Block 46/ Lots 25-28. Havent set up the tour yet with rep, but will be doing so soon - we hope. Any suggestions for first time visitors? I also heard that rep will show you different land that you can trade for or upgrade, yal heard anthing like that? I have been working offshore so havent seen my purchase "packet" yet.
thanks
JD
Reply | Threaded
|

Tracy

Hi JD!

Congratulations! Like you, I haven't toured my 140 acres in Unit 615 yet but plan on doing so as soon as the monsoon season is over and the temperature comes down a bit. I hear it gets pretty hot in June, July & August (although night temps fall into the 50s and 60s).

I originally bought 60 acres in Unit 519 but traded them for the larger, 140 acre parcel after about 6 months - usually not a problem. The prices are steadily going up as less land becomes available so I'd recommend a trip soon, maybe in the fall if able.

Let me know how it goes when you view your tracts.

Warm Regards,

Tracy Norris

On July 23, 2019 at 5:03 AM "JD & Cat [via Sierra Blanca TX Land Owners]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello all, my wife and I just purchased 80ac Unit 421 / Sec 10 / Block 46/ Lots 25-28. Havent set up the tour yet with rep, but will be doing so soon - we hope. Any suggestions for first time visitors? I also heard that rep will show you different land that you can trade for upgrade to, yal heard anthing like that? I have been working offshore so havent seen my purchase "packet" yet.
thanks
JD

http://forum.sierrablancatexas.us/Just-Purchased-tp16p441.html
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

JD & Cat
Hello Tracy,
 Thank you and thanks for info/reply. We are looking forward to going out there. Will let you know what happens.
thanks again, take care
JD

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 1:04 PM Tracy [via Sierra Blanca TX Land Owners] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi JD!

Congratulations! Like you, I haven't toured my 140 acres in Unit 615 yet but plan on doing so as soon as the monsoon season is over and the temperature comes down a bit. I hear it gets pretty hot in June, July & August (although night temps fall into the 50s and 60s).

I originally bought 60 acres in Unit 519 but traded them for the larger, 140 acre parcel after about 6 months - usually not a problem. The prices are steadily going up as less land becomes available so I'd recommend a trip soon, maybe in the fall if able.

Let me know how it goes when you view your tracts.

Warm Regards,

Tracy Norris

On July 23, 2019 at 5:03 AM "JD & Cat [via Sierra Blanca TX Land Owners]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello all, my wife and I just purchased 80ac Unit 421 / Sec 10 / Block 46/ Lots 25-28. Havent set up the tour yet with rep, but will be doing so soon - we hope. Any suggestions for first time visitors? I also heard that rep will show you different land that you can trade for upgrade to, yal heard anthing like that? I have been working offshore so havent seen my purchase "packet" yet.
thanks
JD

http://forum.sierrablancatexas.us/Just-Purchased-tp16p441.html
NAML

http://forum.sierrablancatexas.us/Just-Purchased-tp16p442.html
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

JD & Cat
Hello Tracy, JD here. Well went out to the land - was awesome. My apologies i can't remember what her name was that took me out to location. Very nice lady. Matter of fact i ended up buying another 40 attached to original 80. As long as you understand what you are buying into i don't feel you will be disappointed, i loved it. I will be looking at getting lil road work done for better access to property with a pad for a 5th wheel parking. Will not be something immediate gonna have to research see what is available.
take care and hope you enjoy going out as much as i did
JD
Reply | Threaded
|

Charles
Hello everyone. Is there anyone here that might own land in sections 3 & 4 units 435 and 451 ? Looking for some info b4 we come out to survey for construction. My contact is 239-240-1074 Charles , Thanx in advance
Reply | Threaded
|

wwarma
Hi everybody. Me and my wife just purchased 20 acres from unit 127, track 2. we are very excited end going to see it first time on 10/23/19.
  Any kind of information and advice is appreciated. We live in the Houston area and for now it would be a recreational getaway type of place. Looking to build a little cabin with solar panels.
Reply | Threaded
|

JD & Cat
Good morning,
 I went out and checked out my land in July or August this year I think it was. We didn't stay in SB, we stayed in Van Horn at El Capitan, nice hotel has restaurant and bar on site. I don't have a lot of info for you but there are some FB pages related to SB community that have good info and people are real good about answering questions. One thing I was advised of, you will need to get your 911 address. You can do this by email. Email Aaron Burciaga <[hidden email]>, give him your lot info and he can take care of it for you. He is very helpful and will let you know if he needs any additional information.
Have a good time,
JD

On Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 4:20 AM wwarma [via Sierra Blanca TX Land Owners] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everybody. Me and my wife just purchased 20 acres from unit 127, track 2. we are very excited end going to see it first time on 10/23/19.
  Any kind of information and advice is appreciated. We live in the Houston area and for now it would be a recreational getaway type of place. Looking to build a little cabin with solar panels.

http://forum.sierrablancatexas.us/Just-Purchased-tp16p454.html
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

wwarma
Thank you very much. I immediately joined two FB groups related to area. 

Heikki

On Sun, Oct 6, 2019, 7:20 AM JD & Cat [via Sierra Blanca TX Land Owners] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good morning,
 I went out and checked out my land in July or August this year I think it was. We didn't stay in SB, we stayed in Van Horn at El Capitan, nice hotel has restaurant and bar on site. I don't have a lot of info for you but there are some FB pages related to SB community that have good info and people are real good about answering questions. One thing I was advised of, you will need to get your 911 address. You can do this by email. Email Aaron Burciaga <[hidden email]>, give him your lot info and he can take care of it for you. He is very helpful and will let you know if he needs any additional information.
Have a good time,
JD

On Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 4:20 AM wwarma [via Sierra Blanca TX Land Owners] <[hidden email]> wrote:

http://forum.sierrablancatexas.us/Just-Purchased-tp16p454.html
NAML

http://forum.sierrablancatexas.us/Just-Purchased-tp16p455.html
NAML
1 ... 4567